AoC is the national voice for colleges and exists to promote and support their interests. Everything AoC does is aimed at helping colleges deliver their purpose and to make an impact.
As your representative body, we will:
- Influence Government and local and national policymakers to create the environment for strong and sustainable colleges at the heart of the economy.
- Provide high-quality, professional support, advice and intelligence to meet the needs of every member.
- Champion and enhance the reputation of colleges and students.
- Be open and transparent, working with, and for, all members.
- Provide all members with a seamless service that is professional, proactive and responsive across the whole organisation.
AoC's membership is made up of 93% of the further education and sixth form colleges in England.
Further education, sixth form, tertiary and specialist colleges across the UK are entitled to full AoC membership. We welcome enquiries about subscription from organisations who work in the further education sector or supply colleges. Current affiliate subscribers include accountancy companies, law firms, awarding bodies, local authorities and universities. Affiliate subscribers benefit from AoC’s market intelligence, excellent national networking opportunities and special conference rates.
Email the membership office for further information.