About AoC Sport
- About AoC Sport
- Who We Are
- AoC Sport Strategic Framework 2023-2028
- Commercial partners and Affiliates
- Our Members & Associates
- Join AoC Sport
- Leagues & Cups
- Open Golf Championships
- Regional Tournaments
- National Championships
- National Representative Teams
- Fitness Trainer Competition
- AoC Sport Points
- AoC Sport Athletics
- Get Involved
- Student Leadership Programme
- Active Environmental Sustainability in Colleges
- FE Youth Collective
- AoC Sport Introducing
- Football Development
- Virtual Challenges
- Support & Influence
- News & Insights
- Member Area
- Meetings & Networks
- Skills, Jobs and Local Economy Reports
- Insight & Data
- Project Reports & Case Studies
- Sport and Inspection Resource Hub
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Resources
- Teaching and Learning Resource Hub
- 2024 National Championships
Teaching & Learning
AoC Sport aims to support teaching staff in the sport and physical activity sector to effectively plan and deliver learning that meets the needs of their students.
Teaching and Learning Resource Hub
Our Teaching & Learning Resource Hub provides a range of support materials for members.
Curriculum support webinars
We have recently delivered a range of online events to support staff with curriculum planning, blended learning and professional standards.
Recordings of these sessions are available on the resource hub.
AoC Sport Annual Conference
The AoC Sport Annual Conference combines our curriculum, football and sports development strands, aiming to connect the whole sector in topical presentations and discussions pertinent to further education, sport and physical activity.
We are able to facilitate visits between Colleges to support networking, good practice sharing and collaboration.
If you would like to request a visit, please contact:
Kirstie.Hickson@aoc.co.uk (South & London)
Rachel.Walker@aoc.co.uk (North & Midlands)