Board & Governance
AoC Sport’s board of directors is made up of college principals, AoC and AoC Sport senior management plus three independent directors. Its purpose is to shape the direction and priorities of the organisation.
Our board of directors are:
- Mark White OBE DL – Chair of Governors, Stockton Riverside College – CHAIR
- Karen Dobson OBE – Principal and CEO, Newcastle and Stafford Colleges Group – VICE CHAIR
- Dr Dean Hardman- Director of Sport and Student Experience, AoC Sport
- Dr William Bird MBE – Chief Executive, Intelligent Health (Independent)
- Peter Brophy – Director of Finance, Association of Colleges
- Steve Frampton MBE – Principal, Portsmouth Sixth Form College
- Kevin Hamblin – Principal and CEO, South Gloucestershire and Stroud College
- David Hughes – Chief Executive, Association of Colleges
- Kathryn Jacob OBE – Chief Executive, Pearl and Dean (Independent)
- Parveen Rai – Independent
- Mark Locking – Managing Director (Education and Training Delivery), Lincoln College Group
- Vanessa Varvas – Chief Marketing Officer,University of East London.
Board meeting minutes