About AoC Sport
- About AoC Sport
- Who We Are
- AoC Sport Strategic Framework 2023-2028
- Commercial partners and Affiliates
- Our Members & Associates
- Join AoC Sport
- Leagues & Cups
- Open Golf Championships
- Regional Tournaments
- National Championships
- National Representative Teams
- Fitness Trainer Competition
- AoC Sport Points
- AoC Sport Athletics
- Get Involved
- Student Leadership Programme
- Active Environmental Sustainability in Colleges
- FE Youth Collective
- AoC Sport Introducing
- Football Development
- Virtual Challenges
- Support & Influence
- News & Insights
- Member Area
- Meetings & Networks
- Skills, Jobs and Local Economy Reports
- Insight & Data
- Project Reports & Case Studies
- Sport and Inspection Resource Hub
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Resources
- Teaching and Learning Resource Hub
- 2024 National Championships
AoC Sport teams up with the charity Mind
17th October 2022
We are excited to announce we have teamed up with the charity Mind on a new project to raise awareness of the practical ways students and staff can support their own mental health and that of others, and highlight the importance that physical activity can have on your mental health.
Mind are here to make sure no one has to face a mental health problem alone. They provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. They campaign to improve services, raise awareness and promote understanding.
To celebrate the partnership, Mind’s logo is going to appear on all AoC Sport football, hockey and netball national team shirts for the 2022/23 season and regional team shirts at the 2023 National Championships. We will also be working together to improve the approach to mental health in college sports programmes through increasing knowledge, awareness and confidence of students and staff.
We are excited to be working with Mind, as it will only help to emphasise the need for all of us to look after our mental health, as well as our physical health.
To find out more or get advice from Mind on Physical activity and mental health, please visit here.