About AoC Sport
- About AoC Sport
- Who We Are
- AoC Sport Strategic Framework 2023-2028
- Commercial partners and Affiliates
- Our Members & Associates
- Join AoC Sport
- Leagues & Cups
- Open Golf Championships
- Regional Tournaments
- National Championships
- National Representative Teams
- Fitness Trainer Competition
- AoC Sport Points
- AoC Sport Athletics
- Get Involved
- Student Leadership Programme
- Active Environmental Sustainability in Colleges
- FE Youth Collective
- AoC Sport Introducing
- Football Development
- Virtual Challenges
- Support & Influence
- News & Insights
- Member Area
- Meetings & Networks
- Skills, Jobs and Local Economy Reports
- Insight & Data
- Project Reports & Case Studies
- Sport and Inspection Resource Hub
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Resources
- Teaching and Learning Resource Hub
- 2024 National Championships
AoC Sport Introducing campaign - Dodgeball
1st November 2021
We are pleased to introduce Dodgeball as part of the AoC Sport Introducing campaign with dedicated information for colleges on how to get staff and students involved.
A dodgeball team is made up of six players whose aim is to eliminate the opposition by hitting them directly with a ball, catching an opponent’s throw or if their opponent steps out of the court.
How colleges can get involved
British Dodgeball has a college offer which is made up of three strands - participation, qualifications & training and competition.
The idea is that there is something for all colleges wishing to play dodgeball, whether it is for the first time, completing a coach or leadership qualification or taking part in inter-college competition.
British Dodgeball offers free club membership to all colleges. All you need to do to become a member of British Dodgeball is sign up via the British Dodgeball website.
For more information about how you can introduce Dodgeball to your college, with session plans and resources or get your students qualified with one of their courses visit our dedicated Dodgeball webpage.