About AoC Sport
- About AoC Sport
- Who We Are
- AoC Sport Strategic Framework 2023-2028
- Commercial partners and Affiliates
- Our Members & Associates
- Join AoC Sport
- Leagues & Cups
- Open Golf Championships
- Regional Tournaments
- National Championships
- National Representative Teams
- Fitness Trainer Competition
- AoC Sport Points
- AoC Sport Athletics
- Get Involved
- Student Leadership Programme
- Active Environmental Sustainability in Colleges
- FE Youth Collective
- AoC Sport Introducing
- Football Development
- Virtual Challenges
- Support & Influence
- News & Insights
- Member Area
- Meetings & Networks
- Skills, Jobs and Local Economy Reports
- Insight & Data
- Project Reports & Case Studies
- Sport and Inspection Resource Hub
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Resources
- Teaching and Learning Resource Hub
- 2024 National Championships
Tender open for monitoring and evaluation of AoC Sport football development projects
2nd August 2021
AoC Sport is launching a tender process for the delivery of the Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) of football development projects for 2021-22.
There are 12 projects commissioned by AoC Sport aimed at increasing participation, retaining players and increasing the workforce. The total budget for the monitoring and evaluation process is £20,000 (inclusive of expenses and VAT, if applicable).
The purpose of outsourcing the M&E is to ensure the process can be completed thoroughly and with expert insights to quality assure current delivery as well as set appropriate standards for future project delivery.
Please read the tender brief above and email a proposal of no more than 2000 words to Cameron.Miller@aoc.co.ukby 5pm on Friday 20 August putting Football Development Fund M&E in the subject headline.
Interview notifications will be by 27 August, with interviews taking place the week commencing 30 August.
Any questions should be directed to: Sarah Nickless, AoC Sport National Women’s Football Development Officer.