About AoC Sport
- About AoC Sport
- Who We Are
- AoC Sport Strategic Framework 2023-2028
- Commercial partners and Affiliates
- Our Members & Associates
- Join AoC Sport
- Leagues & Cups
- Open Golf Championships
- Regional Tournaments
- National Championships
- National Representative Teams
- Fitness Trainer Competition
- AoC Sport Points
- AoC Sport Athletics
- Get Involved
- Student Leadership Programme
- Active Environmental Sustainability in Colleges
- FE Youth Collective
- AoC Sport Introducing
- Football Development
- Virtual Challenges
- Support & Influence
- News & Insights
- Member Area
- Meetings & Networks
- Skills, Jobs and Local Economy Reports
- Insight & Data
- Project Reports & Case Studies
- Sport and Inspection Resource Hub
- Mental Health & Wellbeing Resources
- Teaching and Learning Resource Hub
- 2024 National Championships
AoC Sport taking entries for Open Golf Championships
7th September 2021
Entries are now open to member colleges and Associate members for the AoC Sport Open Golf Championships.
The first event will take place on the Roman Road Course at the prestigious Celtic Manor Resort on Wednesday, 20 October 2021. The cost is £60 per student and this will cover the cost of green fees and light refreshment.
The course has hosted numerous European Tours and features some long open fairways but also a number of twists and turns through trees and across streams. The closing date for entries into event one is Thursday, 30 September 2021.
The second event will be held on Wednesday, 16 March 2022 at Trentham Golf Course, Staffordshire. The cost is £60 per student and this will cover the cost of green fees and light refreshments. The closing date for entries into event two is Thursday 10 February 2022.
All entries are made via Naqoda by Club Administrators.
We have limits on numbers allowed to make the events viable: A minimum of 40 players and a maximum of 60 players. Entries will be placed on a waiting list in date order received if numbers exceed maximum numbers.
Colleges and Associates can enter students into as many or as few competitions as they like. Points/scores will be carried over from both events and overall winners will be given medals. Medals will be awarded in each of these categories at every event:
- Men’s and women’s individual gross score
- Men’s and women’s individual net score
- Team competition (best 3 gross scores from four players from the same institution)
The event closing dates are:
Event One: Celtic Manor Golf Resort - Thursday 30 September 2021
Event Two: Trentham Golf Course Thursday 10 February 2022
For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org