- About Us
- About Association of Colleges
- AoC Governance
- AoC Regions
- AoC Services
- AoC Charitable Trust
- AoC Sport
- Our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Work
- Work for AoC
- About Colleges
- Corporate Services
- Data Protection/GDPR
Employment Services - college workforce
- Employment Services - college workforce
- Introduction & Employment Helpline
- Absence & Sickness Management
- Contracts and T&Cs
- Disciplinary, Capability & Grievance
- Employment Briefings Library
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- General Employee Relations & HR Issues
- Health & Wellbeing
- Industrial Relations
- Pay & Pensions
- Redundancy, Restructuring & TUPE
- Workforce Benchmarking, Surveys & Research
- Sustainability & Climate Action Hub
- Funding & Finance
- Research Unit
News, Campaigns & Parliament
- News, Campaigns & Parliament
- Comms advice and resources for colleges
- Contact the Comms Team
- Work in Parliament
- AoC Campaigns
- News & Views
AoC Jobs - Jobs in Colleges
AoC Jobs is the dedicated FE job board from the Association of Colleges, with over 50,000 candidates visiting every month to find vacancies within the further education sector. AoC Jobs has become the “go to” for candidates looking for the next step in their career, whilst colleges find it both an easy and cost effective way to attract high-quality candidates to their organisation.
With strong enthuses on attracting candidates outside of sector and specifically from industry, AoC Jobs is helping to address some key recruitment challenges for the sector.
Find the perfect job
Use AoC Jobs to search and apply for the latest teaching and lecturing jobs, management and senior leadership vacancies and support positions from further education colleges in your local area and across the UK.
Register with AoC Jobs today to create a profile and upload your CV, so colleges can contact you for suitable jobs that match your criteria.
Create an account
Create an account to quickly apply for Jobs in FE, manage your jobs by email alerts, as well as save jobs and manage your applications.
Get the latest jobs that match your criteria sent directly to your inbox, by signing up to our Job alerts.
Visits www.aocjobs.com to learn more.