Following the popularity of the first College HE Research conference in June 2015, the second conference took place on Tuesday 28 June 2016. The conference aimed to further showcase the research and scholarly activity being undertaken by college HE practitioners and students. As well as an opportunity to discuss emerging models of institutional research and scholarship.
Keynote speakers at the conference included…
- John Lea, Director, HEFCE Catalyst Fund Scholarship Project
- Professor Martin Doel (from May 2016), presently Chief Executive AoC
- Jens Lautrup Norgaard, Head of Development, Zealand Institute of Business and Technology
- Students as Partners in Learning
- Colleges and Employers working in partnership
- Developing the Professional and Technical Education Curriculum
- Developing college HE teachers and managers
Please see the full conference programme.