- We produce two Briefings each month updating members on important issues. These focus on recent AoC Technology activity, developments in the college sector, new resources available to staff and students and events of interest to teachers, students and managers.
- We undertake independent research which we use to lobby Government departments and agencies on behalf of colleges. We disseminate this research through our communications programme and our consultations, information and research.
- We participate in, and represent colleges on, a wide range of policy and strategy groups as part of our sector engagement remit. Working with the Learning Technology Portfolio Group, we provide expert analysis and advocacy to represent colleges to their best advantage at national and regional levels.
- We keep abreast of activities and issues affecting each of the nine English regions and co-ordinate regional activity by working closely with AoC's Regional Directors. AoC Technology has two national operational groups in addition to AoC's Learning Technology Portfolio Group.
AoC Create offers additional products and services to help your college succeed in today’s challenging environment. These include:
- Conferences and events throughout the year at which high level speakers address key issues about technology relevant to colleges. Colleagues are invited to participate in workshops and debates about education and technology policy and its implementation.
- Training programmes and workshops providing bespoke extra support when it’s needed.
- Recruitment services, including short-term interim management, executive search and assessment centre design and delivery. Plus, there is AoC Jobs - the specialist job board for the further education sector.
- Consultancy services, which provides practical organisational solutions and specialist support.