The 2016 Sainsbury Review of Technical Education and Government Skill Plan set out an ambitious framework for changes to post-16 technical education built upon a routes based system found in many northern European countries. T Levels will be introduced gradually from 2020. Links to key documents and information can be found below. This page will be updated as further information becomes available.
- Sainsbury Review
- Skills Plan
- T Level action plan
- AoC T Level consultation response
- Skills Plan overview and delivery implications March 2018
- Government T Level consultation response
- List of 2020 providers
- T Level consultation government response key point
- Government response T Level consultation- the highlights
- T Level Action Plan Dec 2018
- Work placement delivery and capacity fund 2018/19
- Industry placement delivery and capacity fund 2019/20
- Work placement delivery principles
- Key documents on industry placements guidance resources can be found here.
T level content: