We provide support and advice to colleges through our member services. These include:
- Advice and information on all aspects of policy, good practice and student issues in relation to students with SEN/LLDD in colleges. This includes students with Learning Difficulty Assessments (LDAs) as well as those with SEN/LLDD who do not have assessments.
- A regular briefing, containing the latest news and analysis on related issues.
- We visit AoC Regional Networks to disseminate information regarding policy initiatives in relation to LLDD, and to gather feedback from member colleges about the impact of initiatives on their colleges and students.
AoC Services offers additional products and services to help your college succeed in today’s challenging environment. These include:
- Conferences and events throughout the year where high level speakers address key issues and debate about SEN/LLDD policy and its implementation.
- Training programmes and workshops providing bespoke extra support when it’s needed.
- Recruitment services, including short-term interim management, executive search and assessment centre design and delivery. Plus, there is AoC Jobs - the specialist job board for the further education sector.
- Consultancy services, which provides practical organisational solutions and specialist support.