We provide support and advice to colleges through our member services. These include:
- Advice and information on all aspects of policy, good practice and student issues in relation to any quality improvement matters in colleges. This includes helping colleges resolve issues before, during and after inspection.
- A fortnightly briefing, containing the latest news and analysis on related issues.
- We run the Performance and Quality Portfolio Group, which brings together principals and vice principals from colleges. The aim of the group is to provide a forum for principals to inform and advise national agencies in the teaching and development and implementation of policy on quality assurance, inspection, learning, regulation, and the targeting of support for quality improvement.
- Holding regional meetings across the country. At these meetings, we also gather feedback from member colleges about the impact of initiatives on their colleges and students.
AoC Services offers additional products and services to help your college succeed in today’s challenging environment. These include:
- Conferences and events throughout the year where high level speakers address key issues and debate about quality and performance issues and its implementation.
- Training programmes and workshops providing bespoke extra support when it’s needed.
- Recruitment services, including short-term interim management, executive search and assessment centre design and delivery, which can support you in the recruitment of Quality Improvement Specialists. Plus, there is AoC Jobs - the specialist job board for the further education sector.
- Consultancy services, including governance specialists, who provide the best support and guidance, and Ofsted support, through our team of experienced Ofsted inspectors, who can guide you through the inspection process.