We provide support to colleges through our member services. These include:
- Advice and information on all aspects of policy, good practice and student issues in relation to 14 to 19 work in colleges.
- A fortnightly briefing, containing the latest news and analysis on 14 to 19 issues.
- Regional networks across the country which provide information regarding policy initiatives in relation to 14 to 19-year-olds. At these meetings, we also gather feedback from member colleges about the impact of initiatives on their colleges and students.
- National portfolio group, made up of principals from across the country, which contributes to the development of AoC policy on matters relating to the curriculum and the needs of 14 to 19-year-old students.
AoC Services offers additional products and services to help your college succeed in today’s challenging environment. These include:
- Conferences and events throughout the year where high level speakers address key issues and debate about 14 to 19 education policy and its implementation.
- Training programmes and workshops providing bespoke extra support when it’s needed.
- Recruitment services, including short-term interim management, executive search and assessment centre design and delivery. Plus, there is AoC Jobs - the specialist job board for the further education sector.
- Consultancy services, which provides practical organisational solutions and specialist support.