The AoC Beacon Awards have grown, over more than 20 years, to be a trusted and well-recognised brand. Celebrating the best and most innovative FE practice in the UK, they allow colleges to benchmark themselves nationally and reward staff at all levels. Thanks to our sponsors, over £1.5 million has entered the sector and over 450 awards have been presented.
The AoC Gold Award programme, which the AoC Charitable Trust also administers, recognises and pays tribute to the lives of successful and influential people who have been educated and trained in colleges.
Benefits for sponsors include:
- An online, press and radio campaign, reaching over 3 million people in the case of the AoC Gold Awards, and over 8.5 million people, in the case of the AoC Beacon Awards
- Involvement in the process for assessing and selecting the winners
- Involvement with a number of high-profile events, including the AoC National Conference and Beacon Awards National Presentation ceremony in Westminster/the House of Commons
- The chance to meet Ministers, MPs, peers and other opinion formers at presentation ceremonies and other networking events
- Branding on all publicity material, including flyers, the AoC website and at events. In the case of the AoC Beacon Awards, there are also dedicated sponsor pages in the AoC Beacon Awards prospectus.
See below for a full list of sponsorship benefits:
If you are interested in sponsoring an AoC Beacon Award or funding the AoC Gold Awards, please contact Alice Thiagaraj, AoC Charitable Trust Director on 020 7034 9977 or by emailing email@example.com.