The AoC Beacon Awards have grown, over more than 20 years, to be a trusted and well-recognised brand. Celebrating the best and most innovative FE practice in the UK, they allow colleges to benchmark themselves nationally and reward staff at all levels. Thanks to our sponsors, over £1.5 million has entered the sector and over 450 awards have been presented.
The AoC Gold Award programme, which the AoC Charitable Trust also administers, recognises and pays tribute to the lives of successful and influential people who have been educated and trained in colleges.
Benefits for sponsors include:
- An online, press and radio campaign, reaching over 3 million people in the case of the AoC Gold Awards, and over 8.5 million people, in the case of the AoC Beacon Awards.
- Involvement in the process for assessing and selecting the winners.
- Involvement with a number of high-profile events, including the AoC National Conference and National Presentation ceremonys including Westminster/the House of Commons.
- The chance to meet Ministers, MPs, peers and other opinion formers at presentation ceremonies and other national and local networking events.
- Branding on all publicity material, including flyers, the AoC website and at events. In the case of the AoC Beacon Awards, there are also dedicated sponsor pages in the AoC Beacon Awards prospectus.
If you are interested in sponsoring an AoC Beacon Award or funding the AoC Gold Awards, please contact us by emailing email@example.com