Excelling as a PA in a Changing FE Landscape Workshop
This workshop is specifically designed for personal assistants in colleges. The course will help PAs get up-to-date with the current and future changes affecting the FE sector as well as offer great networking opportunities with other college PAs.
This course will also equip you with the essential skills and techniques for managing complex relationships at work with key stakeholders including your principal.
AoC Free Audit Webinar Series
The Association of Colleges, in partnership with college practitioners, audit firms and government will provide an on-going series of free webinars on a range of topics below:
- Audit Basics
- English & Maths and Initial Assessment
- Internal Checks, Audit Cycles and Best Practice
- Using DSAT
- Learner Support Funding and Understanding the rule
- Challenging the Auditor
- Low Wages and Benefit Evidence
These webinars will run fortnightly, please register to attend any of the first three webinars by clicking the links below:
- On Demand: Learner Support Funding &Understanding the Funding Rules
- 14/06/2019 at 12:30pm: Challenging the Auditor
- 28/06/2019 at 12:30pm: Low Wages and Benefit Evidence
These webinars are useful for MIS and registry officers as well as heads and directors of MIS. If you have any requests for further audit webinars please do not hesitate to get in contact with Richard Broekman.