Practice Development Groups
AoC is excited to announce a new CPD opportunity for practitioners in the Further Education sector.
The Practice Development Groups (PDG) programme is a national programme funded by the Education and Training Foundation (ETF), with regional activity in London and the South West being delivered by AoC.
The PDG programme aims to encourage practitioner-led, collaborative professional development through action learning sets. Practitioners will work together to improve an aspect of teaching, learning and assessment to enhance their teaching of English or embedding of English and maths into other programmes of study, over a four-month period.
For more information about the programme and how to take part, please visit the AoC PDG website or email email@example.com.
Regional Specialist Leads
Regional Specialist Leads can help individuals or colleges to access professional development for maths and English practitioners.
- Networks for practitioners or managers which meet regularly to share best practice and hear about the latest developments
- Newsletters keeping the sector up to date with information about CPD opportunities, new resources and publications.
- Bespoke, specialist advice and support, either one-to-one, for your team, or at a strategic level.
- Information, advice and guidance about maths and English pedagogy, resources and professional development opportunities including CPD from the Shaping Success offer and projects, such as Outstanding Teaching and Learning Practitioner Action Research.
- Support to complete Training Needs Analysis.
Regional Specialists Leads are fully funded by the Education and Training Foundation.
Find my Regional Specialist Lead