AoC Teaching, Learning and Assessment Conference - Tuesday 12 December, London
This is your opportunity to come together with peers and exceptional practitioners to share best practice and discover the latest innovative strategies to ensure you can support your students in the best possible way.
Reasons to attend:
- Leave with practical strategies for motivating even the most disengaged learners and ways to develop your students’ resilience skills
- Explore how to make the transition to ungraded models of lesson observation and the latest innovations in observing teaching practice
- Gain techniques for embedding employability skills and British values in the classroom
- Discover how to implement a whole college CPD programme to enhance teaching, learning and assessment
The programme is now available to view on the conference website.
AoC Ofsted Conference - Friday 15 December, Birmingham
The AoC Ofsted Conference will provide delegates with detailed information on the key points and messages surrounding the Ofsted curriculum review. This event has been developed alongside Ofsted and will take place this December following the publication of the Annual Ofsted Report.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn from college speakers on how to lead your colleagues through future Ofsted inspections and discuss the best ways of working with the inspection team
- Ensure you know the most effective way to present the right data and how best to evidence high-quality provision within your setting
- Take advantage of the networking opportunities at the event, enabling you to discuss solutions to the challenges you face
Key sessions include:
- Chief Inspector’s Annual Report
- Strengthening quality improvement in the Further Education sector
- Curriculum Planning
- Preparing for T Levels - Work placements
Visit the website to view the full programme and book your place now.