AoC Data Performance and Accountability Conference - Friday 6 October 2017, London
This year’s AoC Data, Performance and Accountability Conference has been designed to help you gain a stronger understanding of the upcoming changes to accountability measures. The programme will offer you the chance to hear and discuss the implications on the use of data relating to the Skills Plan, the future of achievement rates, and evidencing progression.
Key topics include:
- Accountability measures and future changes
- ESFA – The future use of data
- A focus on outcomes and progression
- Reflections on the current landscape
- Evidencing progression – Achieving outstanding
- Maximising student progress in a linear world
- Intelligent curriculum design
- Post-QAR – How to prepare an effective SAR
Visit the website to view the full programme and book your place now.
AoC Teaching Excellence Framework Conference - Tuesday 31 October 2017, London
The Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) was announced in the government’s higher education white paper “Success as a knowledge economy". This conference offers you a chance to discuss the latest developments in the implementation of the Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF) and a chance to hear some case studies from FE providers who have received their grade, following the announcement of the year two outcomes in June. Network with fellow peers from other colleges to discuss how the sector is preparing for, and responding to, the changes for year three and beyond.
Why should you attend?
- Examine the latest developments in the implementation of the TEF and review the outcomes of year two of the framework
- Learn from other colleges that were awarded Gold to share their tips on their submissions
- Hear from the key agencies involved in the TEF and discuss how you can make the most of the framework in your institution
- Take advantage of the networking opportunities with fellow FE peers to share knowledge, advice and best practice.
Visit the website and book your place today.
ETF/AoC Outstanding Teaching, Learning and Assessment Technical Skills National Conference – Tuesday 20 March 2018, London
A national conference on the outcomes of an ETF-funded programme on Outstanding Teaching, Learning and Assessment. Delivered by the Association of Colleges in partnership with EMFEC, the programme has supported 21 provider-led projects to develop and trial innovative approaches in the teaching, learning and assessment of technical skills. The conference is an opportunity to hear directly from the providers about what has worked in improving outcomes for students in technical education, and why.
Advantages of attending:
- Take forward ideas from the provider-led projects to your own organisation
- Identify good practice in the teaching, learning and assessment of technical skills
- Network with peers from across the country
To book and more information please visit the conference website.