Inclusion and Diversity in Sport and Physical Activity brought to you by AoC Sport and England Colleges FA – Tuesday 12 June, Nottingham
AoC Sport (the lead organisation for FE Sport) and The English Colleges FA, ECFA, (the football delivery arm of AoC Sport and our brand for college football) are delighted to announce this year the AoC Sport Summer Conference and ECFA National Football Conference will come together to deliver one, improved and integrated national conference for Further Education.
The conference will provide delegates with more value for money, greater networking opportunities and shared learning across football, sport and physical activity
The conference is your opportunity to:
- Engage with colleagues from across the country
- Debate current issues, share insight and good practice
- Explore our role in making sport and physical activity more inclusive and diverse
- Discuss the importance of developing a diverse future workforce
- Hear from experts from across the sector
- Discover opportunities for future investment
- Develop strategies for athlete transition
- Attend a personal development workshop; invest in developing yourself
- Network and share ideas with colleges from across the UK
- Visit a range of sport suppliers to find out how they can help your college
To find out more and to book, visit the conference website.
AoC / ETF Quality Practitioner Conferences - Tuesday 19 June 2018 - Wednesday 20 June 2018, Manchester and London
Following the success of February’s AoC/ ETF Quality Practitioner Conference we are running a series of regional events to enable quality professionals, along with expert speakers, the chance to share expertise and discuss effective Quality strategies. Delegates will come away with the confidence to successfully try out and implement innovative solutions in their college setting.
Hear about Evidence based practiced from Tom Sherrington in London and Hannah Tyreman in Manchester.
Find out more on the conference website.
AoC Minds Matter - The Wellbeing and Mental Health Conference - Tuesday 26 June 2018, London
AoC Minds Matter is the key event to learn from mental health and wellbeing experts across the sector. Statistics show student mental health issues continue to worsen due to lack of funding and support; this event will offer valuable guidance, equip delegates with skills from key practitioners, stakeholders and leading mental health and wellbeing experts to make a real difference to students and staff.
By attending this conference, you will get the chance to engage with thought-provoking speakers who will provide thorough insight into the development of the sector.
Benefits of attending:
- Understand the strategic importance of wellbeing and mental health in the context of significant change in the sector
- Discuss the latest developments in mental health awareness within and beyond FE Network with colleagues from the sector
- Recognise how students and staff within colleges can gain further support
- Understand the output of the green paper and it's implementation
Visit the website to view the full programme and book your place now.