AoC Annual Finance Conference and Exhibition - Wednesday 15 May - Thursday 16 May 2019, Nottingham
Benefits of attending:
- Hear key updates from Matthew Atkinson, Director of Provider Market Oversight at the ESFA. Who will share lessons from college restructuring, the financial challenges ahead for colleges and discuss why they are changing the financial plans to improve the finance data they collect
- Discuss how to make a merged college work and why a good Finance Director makes all the difference from Ian Pryce CBE, Principal and Chief Executive, The Bedford College Group
- Explore what it takes to be a modern leader with the skills and mind-set needed to navigate the fast paced and uncertain landscape that we now operate in and ways that you can better lead your teams and develop a strong, unified team culture from Jack Lowman, Founder and Author of Hack Yourself
- Examine the recent trends in college finance and funding and gain an update on current education policy and what this will mean for your college from Julian Gravatt, AoC’s Deputy Chief Executive
- Gain insight on the direction of travel for apprenticeship funding from the Education and Skills Funding Agency so you can plan your college strategy accordingly
More details area available on the conference website.
AoC Education Inspection Framework Conference - Wednesday 5 June, London
The new Education Inspection Framework (EIF) will be published in September 2019 and there is a much greater focus on curriculum. This timely event will follow on from Ofsted’s response to the recent consultation and will help you to prepare for the new EIF, giving you greater clarity and guidance on what the new Framework will mean in practice.
At the event you will have the opportunity to hear from some of the pilot colleges on their experiences to date including a focus on the strands’ curriculum intent, implementation and impact. We have allowed plenty of time for questions and discussions, with both keynotes and workshops, so that you can leave with lots of ideas to implement in your college.
Visit the conferene website here.
AoC/Jisc Technology Summit - Monday 17 June, London
Technology and in particular EdTech resources continue to evolve at pace, offering more choice than ever.
Are you abreast of these changes? Do you understand the added value for teaching and learning experiences and how to equip staff and students with the most effective digital tools and skills for the future? Find out all at the AoC/Jisc Technology Summit.
Benefits of attending:
- Take the opportunity to review your college’s current technology strategy and feed in new ideas following input from experts and technologists
- Hear from key technology suppliers on new products developed and in development and how they can benefit your college
- Study different approaches to cross-college working and how to embed a solid CPD strategy. Key learnings can be made to implement in your colleges
- Engage in top level discussions about the future skills’ development of learners and ensure your college’s technology strategy is future proof
- Meet Jisc staff to ensure that you are aware of their key areas of research and products they offer
For more details and to view the programme, visit the confernece website today.