AoC/ETF Governance Professionals Development Conference - Tuesday 21 May, London
This joint AoC and ETF Conference has been designed to support the role of the FE Governance Professional.
This practical event will provide you with the opportunity to review and discuss your current working practices and explore how you can get the best out of them. You will have the chance to gain key legal and policy updates, share good practice and build your network of Governance Professionals from across the country.
More information is available on the conference website.
AoC Education Inspection Framework Conference - Wednesday 5 June, London
The new Education Inspection Framework (EIF) will be published in September 2019 and there is a much greater focus on curriculum. This timely event will follow on from Ofsted’s response to the recent consultation and will help you to prepare for the new EIF, giving you greater clarity and guidance on what the new Framework will mean in practice.
At the event you will have the opportunity to hear from some of the pilot colleges on their experiences to date including a focus on the strands’ curriculum intent, implementation and impact.
For further information or to book your place today visit this link.
AoC/Jisc Technology Summit - Monday 17 June, London
AoC and Jisc are joining forces to develop an in-depth leadership event looking at the technology agenda for the FE sector, that will help delegates to review and enhance their technology strategy to ensure that it meets today’s requirements and is sustainable for tomorrow.
Benefits of attending:
- Take the opportunity to review your college’s current technology strategy and feed in new ideas following input from experts and technologists
- Hear from key technology suppliers on new products developed and in development and how they can benefit your college
- Study different approaches to cross-college working and how to embed a solid CPD strategy. Key learnings can be made to implement in your colleges
- Engage in top level discussions about the future skills’ development of learners and ensure your college’s technology strategy is future proof
- Meet Jisc staff to ensure that you are aware of their key areas of research and products they offer
Further information is available one the conference website.