Future Apprenticeships is kicking off a new round of Delivering Apprenticeship Standards support packages in January starting with support for providers looking to deliver the following Health care standards beginning on January 17;
- Healthcare Support Worker level 2
- Senior Healthcare Support Worker level 3
- Dental level 4
- Practice Manager Dental Nurse level 3
- Healthcare Assistant Practitioner level 5.
This is followed on January 19 with the first workshop for those interested in the following Engineering standards;
- Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) Operator level 2
- Motor Vehicle Service and Maintenance Technician (light vehicle) level 3
- Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician level 3
- Rail Engineering Advanced Technician level 4.
For further details and access to the Education and Training Foundation’s booking system please visit the Future Apprenticeships website.
Support packages are also available for providers planning to deliver the following standards:
- customer service and business administration
- adult care
- manufacturing and production
- transport and logistics.
The cost of each package is £350.00 per delegate. This includes both workshops, the online seminar and a range of resources and planning templates.
Commissioned and funded by The Education and Training Foundation.