To mark Valentine’s Day we want to know why you love working in your college and so we've launched a social media competition. Follow the links to our competition posts and leave your answer in the comments to be in with a chance of landing a free place at an AoC Services Conference of your choice (taking place in February or March).
Our winners will be picked at random on Friday 21 February. See full T&Cs below.
Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: Association of College Ltd 3216271 whose registered office is at 2 – 5 Stedham Place, London WC1A 1HU.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition is being run on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
6. Individuals can only win one ticket across the competition if entering on all platforms.
7. Closing date for entry will be 21 February. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Please write in the comments of the post why you love working in your college.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A free place to attend one of AoC’s February or March events is the prize on each platform. Only one place will be available per college across the whole competition.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen and announced on 21 February on the platforms.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner how the prize will be administered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
18. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
20. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin. You are providing your information to AoC and not to any other party.
22. AoC‘s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
23. AoC shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
24. AoC also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.