Designed as a next step for providers who have started to make preparations to deliver (or already deliver) apprenticeship standards - this support package will help you to work with staff to accelerate your readiness or current delivery of specific apprenticeship standards, and help you understand what high quality delivery looks like.
Support packages, consisting of two one-day workshops, are available looking at specific apprenticeship standards in the following sectors:
- Healthcare & Dental
- Team Leading & Management
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Adult care
- Accountancy & Financial Services
- Customer Service
- Construction and Maintenance
Each package will help you:
- understand what high-quality delivery looks like for specific apprenticeship standards
- assess the skills, staff and resources needed in your organisation to accelerate the delivery of specific apprenticeship standards effectively
- develop a curriculum that prepares the apprentice for the end-point assessment
- identify solutions to common challenges and barriers
- understand the requirements of ESFA, Ofsted and AAOs
- enhance and prioritise your transition plan, ready to start (or increase) delivery of particular apprenticeship standards
The full package (both workshops) costs £350.00 per delegate with discounts for SET members.
Further details and to book please visit the Education and Training Foundation website.
This support can also be delivered ‘in house’. If you are interested in exploring this option please contact Mike Cox or 0117 986 5389