AoC provides the following services directly to the governors and governance professionals in further education (FE) colleges through its Governance Team and the work of its other teams:
- maintains a governance helpline to support governors and governance professionals in member colleges. Governors and governance professionals can consult the helpline on any aspect of governance, including policy, funding, law or best practice. Enquiries regarding employment and employment law are handled by AoC’s Employment Team. Please email the governance helpline or call us on 020 7034 9900. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence and we aim to reply on the same day.
- organises and promotes national and regional events on a wide range of issues relating to governance
For further information on our services, please see our
For any assistance, contact our governance helpline on 020 7034 9900 or email@example.com.
Some of these services are only available to AoC member colleges because of funding arrangements.
AoC Create offers additional products and services to help your college succeed in today’s challenging environment. These include:
- Conferences and events throughout the year where high level speakers address key issues and debate about governance.
- Training programmes and workshops providing bespoke extra support when it’s needed.
- Recruitment services, including short-term interim management, executive search and assessment centre design and delivery. Support for governance appointments is also available. Plus, there is AoC Jobs - the specialist job board for the further education sector.
- Consultancy services, which provides practical organisational solutions and specialist support for governance professionals and governors.