We provide support to colleges through our member services. These include:
- Advice and information on all aspects of funding and finance.
- A weekly briefing (during termtime), containing the latest news and analysis on funding issues.
- Regional networks across the country which provide information on funding, procurement and business development. At these meetings, we also gather feedback from member colleges about the impact of initiatives on their colleges and students.
- Hold a national Colleges' Finance Directors' Group (CFDG) which represents the interests of college finance professionals to Government and others, supports their professional interests and takes forward important issues.
AoC Create offers additional products and services to help your college succeed in today’s challenging environment. These include:
- Conferences and events throughout the year where high level speakers address key issues and debate about college funding.
- Training programmes and workshops providing bespoke extra support when it’s needed.
- Recruitment services, including short-term interim management, executive search and assessment centre design and delivery. Plus, there is AoC Jobs - the specialist job board for the further education sector.
- Consultancy services, which provides practical organisational solutions and specialist support.