AoC is working in partnership with Irwin Mitchell to provide an Employment Advice Service to members. Irwin Mitchell has considerable education sector expertise and understands the way that colleges work. This partnership replaces the current employment helpline so that members have access to legal advice from qualified employment law solicitors.
Access to a dedicated advisory service covering day-to-day HR and employment law issues. This will be delivered by Irwin Mitchell and available via:
- Phone: 0333 0100319
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about the services to HR professionals we provide:
AoC Create offers additional products and services to help your college succeed in today’s challenging environment. These include:
- Conferences and events throughout the year where high level speakers address key issues and debate about HR, equality and diversity and employment law.
- Training programmes and workshops providing bespoke extra support when it’s needed.
- Recruitment services, including short-term interim management, executive search and assessment centre design and delivery. Plus, there is AoC Jobs - the specialist job board for the further education sector.
- Consultancy services, which provides practical organisational solutions and specialist support, for example in change management and restructuring.