AoC works in partnership with Irwin Mitchell to provide an Employment Advice Service to members. Irwin Mitchell has considerable education sector expertise and understands the way that colleges work, and through this partnership members have access to legal advice from qualified employment law solicitors.
The Helpline provides access to a dedicated advisory service covering day-to-day HR and employment law issues. This is delivered by Irwin Mitchell and is available via:
- Phone: 0333 0100319
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about the services to HR professionals we provide:
AoC Services offers additional products and services to help your college succeed in today’s challenging environment. These include:
- Conferences and events throughout the year where high level speakers address key issues and debate about HR, equality and diversity and employment law.
- Training programmes and workshops providing bespoke extra support when it’s needed.
- Recruitment services, including short-term interim management, executive search and assessment centre design and delivery. Plus, there is AoC Jobs - the specialist job board for the further education sector and Teaching and Junior Support Recruitment which specialises in helping colleges recruit to hard-to-fill vacancies.
- Consultancy services, which provides practical organisational solutions and specialist support, for example in change management and restructuring.