AoC has commissioned RCU to develop a free data hub for colleges. The interactive website includes some of the most important and useful data about the sector and the communities you serve. There are a range of interactive charts and maps, as well as quick links to other information resources, including Ofsted, SFA, UKCES, DfE, BIS and ONS. The Data Hub will continue to develop over time in order to ensure that it includes the range of resources that managers, governors and planners within the sector find most useful and valuable. It provides an easy way to access top level information relevant for area reviews.
In addition, AoC Create in partnership with RCU can offer a pre-review area based data analysis. This looks at a whole area as defined by area review. The focus is on all of the provision currently delivered (including that delivered by other providers) and its fit with existing and future patterns of student demand, local economic and skills priorities, and local demographic factors.
The following links provide details of data available on post-16 education and training
- All FE and skills statistics
- FE data library
- National success rates for further education colleges
- A Level statistics (including qualification statistics for school sixth forms)
- Data on young people (including schools) - DfE statistics
- School and college perfomance tables
- FE and skills research
Statistics on staff in colleges
- Details of staff data collection 2015/16 - refresh
- Staff numbers in Further Education - 2013/14
- Staff numbers in Further Education - 2012/13
- Staff numbers in Further Education - 2011/12
- Staff numbers in Further Education - 2010/11
- Staff data collection system and reporting portal
- Staff numbers in FE 2003/04 to 2009/10 (archived LLUK website)
College funding and financial data
- College accounts (including historical data)
- Adult funding allocations to colleges and other providers funded by the Skills Funding Agency
- Current 16-18 funding allocations to colleges and other providers funded by the Education and Training Foundation
- Archived 16-18 funding allocations to colleges
Our key facts document provides statistics for college nationally.