This event is now fully booked. Please email email@example.com to join the waiting list. If a space becomes available we will email you with an opportunity to register.
With shrinking budgets, many colleges have faced cuts to their exams team. However, with the JCQ regulation changes having been released for 2019/2020, there is a need still to maintain the service provided to both students and staff.
How is this workshop different?
This workshop is specifically geared towards staff in FE – not in schools
Who is this workshop aimed at?
- Staff working in the exams function within FE establishments.
How will the workshop benefit attendees?
- This workshop will give staff the knowledge and skills to run an effective exam function within the college
- Be able to demonstrate staff are kept up to date with training for JCQ inspection purposes
- Enable stff to be prepared for the year ahead
- Understanding of latest JCQ requirements
- To develop best practice within the exams function