With shrinking budgets, many colleges have faced cuts to their exams team. However, with the JCQ regulation changes having been released for 2019/2020, there is a need still to maintain the service provided to both students and staff.
How is this workshop different?
This workshop is specifically geared towards staff in FE – not in schools
Who is this workshop aimed at?
- Staff working in the exams function within FE establishments.
How will the workshop benefit attendees?
- This workshop will give staff the knowledge and skills to run an effective exam function within the college
- Be able to demonstrate staff are kept up to date with training for JCQ inspection purposes
- Enable stff to be prepared for the year ahead
- Understanding of latest JCQ requirements
- To develop best practice within the exams function