This workshop is specifically designed for Personal Assistants in Colleges. The course will help PAs get up-to-date with the current and future changes affecting the FE sector as well as offer great networking opportunities with other College PAs.
This course will also equip you with the essential skills and techniques for managing complex relationships at work with key stakeholders including your Principal.
- Understand the key factors influencing the FE landscape – current and future
- Understand the link between emotional intelligence and managing relationships with key stakeholders
- Obtain a set of tools and techniques for managing difficult people
- Be part of a network of like-minded College PAs
- Gain up-to-date knowledge of the FE sector
- Greater self-awareness and greater awareness of others
- Improved confidence in developing and managing relationships at work
- Tools and techniques for managing difficult situations and people
- Personal action plan which can be implemented in the workplace
The facilitator, Organisation Psychologist, Amanda Cowan will be joined by Steve Frampton, the AoC President who will bring delegates up to speed with current and future changes affecting the FE sector.