This joint AoC and ETF Conference has been designed to support the role of the FE Governance Professional. This practical event will provide you with the opportunity to review and discuss your current working practices and explore how you can get the best out of them. You will have the chance to gain key legal and policy updates, share good practice and build your network of Governance Professionals from across the country.
Reasons to attend…
- Explore how you can encourage robust and effective challenge of your senior leaders and how you can evidence the impact of challenges
- Hear from Frances Wadsworth, Deputy FE commissioner who will share insight on good governance practice and lessons learnt from her work going into colleges
- Discover how you can get the best from your internal auditors
- Discuss the benefits of different governance structures and share the issues you encounter with colleagues
- Explore unconscious bias and governor recruitment strategies
- Network and build connections with colleagues and learn from each other’s practice