There is a high level of confusion around Access Arrangements (AA) and in turn, many additional difficulties faced by colleges. There is a need amongst colleges to ensure regulations are adhered to whilst reducing the staff time involved.
This workshop aims to increase understanding of Access Arrangements and establish best practice procedures within the college.
This is a practical, real workshop and is specifically tailored to colleges.
- To fully understand the access arrangements available.
- To know the threshold criteria for each access arrangement.
- To understand which AA is suitable for student’s need.
- To develop best practice for administering AA.
- To be prepared for the JCQ AA inspection.
- To develop good working relationships between departments.
- Improvement of AA support for students.
- Clear understanding of staff roles in the process.
- Strong possibility of saving money by implementing best practice and reducing unnecessary assessments.