The AoC Beacon Awards celebrate the best and most innovative practice among UK colleges. There are 11 awards on offer in 2017/18:
Awards for Teaching and Learning, Curriculum Design and Development
- Edge Award for Practical Teaching and Learning
- Jisc Award for the Effective Use of Technology in Further Education
- Award for the promotion and delivery of successful apprenticeships
- Award for Students with Learning Difficulties and/or Disabilities
Awards for Leadership and Quality Development
- City & Guilds Award for Staff Development
- RSM Award for Leadership and Governance
- Award for Mental Health and Wellbeing
Awards for Responsiveness, Partnership and Impact
- Association of Colleges Award for College Engagement with Employers
- Skills Education Group Award for Transition into Post-16 Education and Training
- The Careers and Enterprise Company Careers Education and Guidance Award
- Gateway Qualifications Widening Participation in Learning Award
Colleges can submit only one entry per category. The same submission cannot be used for more than one award.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 5 July.
If you have any questions on the awards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.