The AoC Beacon Awards capture and celebrate the best and most innovative practice among UK further education colleges. They are designed to "promote the interdependence of further education colleges, business, professional and voluntary organisations to their mutual advantage, through highlighting excellence and sharing best practice".
Many thanks to all those who entered this year's AoC Beacon Awards. Entries are now closed. The winners will be announced at this year's Annual Conference and Exhibition.
Awards for Teaching and Learning, Curriculum Design and Development
- Edge Award for Practical Teaching and Learning
- Jisc Award for the Effective Use of Technology in Further Education
- Award for the promotion and delivery of successful apprenticeships
- Award for Students with Learning Difficulties and/or Disabilities
Awards for Leadership and Quality Development
- City & Guilds Award for Staff Development
- RSM Award for Leadership and Governance
- Award for Mental Health and Wellbeing
Awards for Responsiveness, Partnership and Impact
- Association of Colleges Award for College Engagement with Employers
- Skills Education Group Award for Transition into Post-16 Education and Training
- The Careers and Enterprise Company Careers Education and Guidance Award
- Gateway Qualifications Widening Participation in Learning Award