Each year we put together a publication that will shine a light on the brilliant work of college staff and students.
This year's publication will highlight and showcase the brilliant social action activities of staff and students across the country. We want to know about the activities that empower your communities, help people in need, and complement public services.
We also want to take the opportunity to showcase to other colleges best practice from across the country, to help inspire and inform their work.
- Friday 5 April 2019 - Deadline to submit input for the publication (opening date 13 February)
- Wednesday 12 June 2019 - Launch of publication at the AoC Summer Reception in the House of Commons
Case study brief
Below is a brief for those who would like to submit a case study.
- Around 500 words on what your college does and why it is special or unique
- Why it is important
- The impact it has had
- Some kind of personal story (it can be anonymous)
- College logo and high quality images that can go alongside it
Our audiences for the publication: MPs and decision-makers, journalists, college staff and students.
If you have any questions, please contact Jessie Sefulu-Tosswill, AoC Communications Officer by email or phone 020 7034 9973.
Please email your case studies to Jessie by Friday 5 April.
Last year's publication:
As a reference you can look at last year's publication - Mental Health and Wellbeing; a collection of college case studies (published June 2018) - available here.