- About Us
- About Association of Colleges
- AoC Governance
- AoC Regions
- AoC Services
- AoC Charitable Trust
- AoC Sport
- Our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Work
- Our Climate and Sustainability Work
- Work for AoC
- About Colleges
- Corporate Services
- Data Protection/GDPR
Employment Services - college workforce
- Employment Services - college workforce
- Introduction & Employment Helpline
- Absence & Sickness Management
- Contracts and T&Cs
- Disciplinary, Capability & Grievance
- Employment Briefings Library
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- General Employee Relations & HR Issues
- Health & Wellbeing
- Industrial Relations
- Pay & Pensions
- Redundancy, Restructuring & TUPE
- Workforce Benchmarking, Surveys & Research
- Sustainability & Climate Action Hub
- Funding & Finance
- Meet the Policy Team
- Education Policy
- Policy Briefings
- Policy Groups
- FE White Paper Group
- Academic and Sixth Form Policy Group
- Apprenticeships Policy Group
- Curriculum Reform Policy Group
- Cities and Towns Policy Group
- Employment Policy Group
- English and Maths Policy Group
- Finance and Sustainability Policy Group
- HE Policy Group
- HR Policy Group
- Mental Health Policy Group
- Quality and Accountability Policy Group
- SEND Delivery Policy Group
- SEND Special Interest Group
- Teaching, Learning and Assessment Policy Group
- Technology Special Interest Group
- AoC International Special Interest Group
- AoC WorldSkills Special Interest Group
- Policy, Submissions & Publications
- Policy Papers
- Research Unit
News, Campaigns & Parliament
- News, Campaigns & Parliament
- Comms advice and resources for colleges
- Contact the Comms Team
- AoC Newsroom
- AoC Blogs
- Work in Parliament
- AoC Campaigns
T Level Industry Placement Adviser
Salary: Regional: £34,000. London: £40,000
Closing Date: 13 Jul 2022
We are looking for a proactive and knowledgeable Industry Placement Adviser to support T Level providers in understanding their roles and responsibilities for the successful delivery of industry placements.
As an Industry Placement Adviser you will be a part of the Industry Placement Support Programme team and responsible for supporting providers to implement plans and processes to ensure they are confident in their preparedness to deliver high-quality industry placements.
To be successful in this role you will have strong knowledge and understanding of different provider approaches to T Level industry placements, at a national level in a variety of different provider settings which will enable you to share good practice with your caseload. The ideal candidate will have the skills and knowledge to contribute to the design and delivery of events and to the development of practitioner materials including case studies and guidance resources. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator and will use their excellent written and verbal communication skills appropriately with people at all levels.
Please refer to the job description and person specification for more details about this role. If you would like an informal chat about this position, please do not hesitate to contact Peter Baker, Industry Placements Programme Manager - 07838542556.
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Contract: Fixed Term (01/08/22 - 31/10/23 with possibility of extension to 31/10/24)
Talk to Us
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to have an informal discussion about the role please contact Peter Baker (Manager – Industry Placements Implementation) on 07838 542 556.
How to Apply
If you think you have the skills, experience, and attributes to hit the ground running in this position, we would welcome your application.
To apply, please send us your current CV along with a cover letter detailing how your key skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the person specification for the role along with a completed equal opportunities form to email@example.com. Please note that your equal opportunities form will be separated from your application and will not be considered by the shortlisting panel.
Please title your CV and covering letter in the following format: 'Forename Surname - CV' & 'Forename Surname - Cover Letter.'
Please note that all applicants must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role and will be expected to provide proof of this if invited for an interview.
Your application must be submitted and received by midday on Wednesday, 13 July 2022. Interviews: 21 and 22 July
AoC is committed to providing equal opportunities and embracing diversity. We encourage applications from everyone and will not discriminate against any applicants on the basis of age, disability, sex, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
If you have a disability and would prefer to apply in a different format or would like us to make reasonable adjustments to enable you to apply or attend any interview, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know or contact the HR team via telephone: 020 7034 9900.
AoC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
**Thank you for your interest in working at AoC**