- About Us
- About Association of Colleges
- AoC Governance
- AoC Regions
- AoC Services
- AoC Charitable Trust
- AoC Sport
- Our Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Work
- Our Climate and Sustainability Work
- Work for AoC
- About Colleges
- Corporate Services
- Data Protection/GDPR
Employment Services - college workforce
- Employment Services - college workforce
- Introduction & Employment Helpline
- Absence & Sickness Management
- Contracts and T&Cs
- Disciplinary, Capability & Grievance
- Employment Briefings Library
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
- General Employee Relations & HR Issues
- Health & Wellbeing
- Industrial Relations
- Pay & Pensions
- Redundancy, Restructuring & TUPE
- Workforce Benchmarking, Surveys & Research
- Sustainability & Climate Action Hub
- Funding & Finance
- Meet the Policy Team
- Education Policy
- Policy Briefings
- Policy Groups
- FE White Paper Group
- Academic and Sixth Form Policy Group
- Apprenticeships Policy Group
- Curriculum Reform Policy Group
- Cities and Towns Policy Group
- Employment Policy Group
- English and Maths Policy Group
- Finance and Sustainability Policy Group
- HE Policy Group
- HR Policy Group
- Mental Health Policy Group
- Quality and Accountability Policy Group
- SEND Delivery Policy Group
- SEND Special Interest Group
- Teaching, Learning and Assessment Policy Group
- Technology Special Interest Group
- AoC International Special Interest Group
- AoC WorldSkills Special Interest Group
- Policy, Submissions & Publications
- Policy Papers
- Research Unit
News, Campaigns & Parliament
- News, Campaigns & Parliament
- Comms advice and resources for colleges
- Contact the Comms Team
- AoC Newsroom
- AoC Blogs
- Work in Parliament
- AoC Campaigns
Salary: Regional: £34,000 London: £40,000
Closing Date: 13 Jul 2022
We are looking for a proactive Project Manager to join the projects team to provide high quality, hands-on and efficient project management to ensure targets are achieved.
As a Project Manager you will work independently to ensure the success of a complex portfolio of projects, working with funding organisations, delivery partners, colleges and other stakeholders, ensuring KPIs are met and risks are managed as well as good financial management and accurate reporting at all times.
To be successful in this role you will have previous experience working in a similar capacity and will thrive on working on complex programmes within a busy team environment. The ideal candidate will have strong stakeholder management skills and attention to detail coupled with excellent time management and a positive, collaborative approach to problem solving. The ideal candidate will be an effective communicator and will use their excellent written and verbal communication skills appropriately with people at all levels.
Please refer to the job description and person specification for more details about this role.
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Talk to Us
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to have an informal discussion about the role please contact Eloise Haworth (Senior Project Manager) on 07767112889.
If you think you have the skills, experience, and attributes to hit the ground running in this position, we would welcome your application.
To apply, please send us your current CV along with a cover letter detailing how your key skills, knowledge and experience meet the requirements of the person specification for the role along with a completed equal opportunities form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that your equal opportunities form will be separated from your application and will not be considered by the shortlisting panel.
Please title your CV and covering letter in the following format: 'Forename Surname - CV' & 'Forename Surname - Cover Letter.'
Please note that all applicants must have the right to work in the UK to be considered for this role and will be expected to provide proof of this if invited for an interview.
Your application must be submitted and received by 12 noon on Wednesday, 13 July 2022.
Interview Dates: 20 & 21 July 2022
AoC is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
**Thank you for your interest in working at AoC**