**Stage 1 applications are now closed**
The Association of Colleges (AoC) Beacon Awards celebrate the best and most innovative practice among UK further education (FE) colleges. It is managed by the Association of Colleges and run through the AoC Charitable Trust - a registered charity.
This is the 25th year of the AoC Beacon Awards and we hope every college will apply and be part of this extra special year in the history of the awards.
We are delighted to be working with TES throughout 2019/20 to celebrate and promote our respective awards and share and celebrate the commended and winning Beacon Award case studies.
AoC Beacon Awards Programme 2019/20 - Individual Awards and Sponsors
- NOCN Award for Mental Health and Wellbeing
- British Council International Award
- The Careers and Enterprise Company Award for Innovation in Careers and Enterprise
- City & Guilds Award for College Engagement with Employers
- Edge Award for Excellence in Real World Learning
- Jisc Award for Effective Use of Digital Technology in Further Education
- Pears #iwill Award for Social Action and Student Engagement
- RCU Award for Support for Students
Prospectus and Guide for Applicants
Please read the Prospectus and Guide for Applicants (below) before submitting your application. A webinar introducing the AoC Beacon Awards, outlining their focus, explaining the process of applying and offering some tips on producing a good Stage 1 application can be viewed here.
Online application form
Closing date for stage 1 applications was Monday 8 July (12 noon)