Great colleges transforming lives and communities and meeting employer needs through teaching and learning for student success.
To champion and support the sector by enhancing colleges’ reputation, leading policy thinking, influencing decision-makers and advising colleges.
We will deliver efficient and effective services through:
- Strong leadership – Ensuring that our Board and committees work in active partnership with college leaders and represent the diversity of voices of our members and work.
- Clear accountability – Ensuring that our work is transparent and accountable to our members.
- Collaboration across the sector – Ensuring that we use the skills and expertise of our members and partner with other organisations across the sector to achieve our aims.
- Clarity on services and opportunities – Ensuring that our members are clear about the services and opportunities available across the whole AoC group, including paid-for services and those offered by AoC Sport and the Charitable Trust
- Professional and skilled people – Ensuring we have a strong team of staff in place across the country with the skills and experience to achieve our aims; who are led, managed and developed effectively in line with our values.