The AoC Affiliate Programme is an annual subscription open to non-educational providers/organisations who have an interest in working within the college sector to promote their products or services within further education. These products or services must demonstrate a clear benefit to the further education sector, as well as the organisations' alignment to AoC Values.
It entitles your organisation to:
- Weekly bulletins direct to your inbox with the very latest sector news, research and intelligence for up to 10 members of your team
- Access to member-only sections of our website for up to 10 members of your team
- Free access to our webinars providing in-depth intelligence on a range of sector issues
- Free entry into our affiliate directory, allowing you to highlight your product or service with our members
- One free blog each year, published on our website, advertised on our social media channels and sent directly to our members and subscribers (topic and content to be agreed with AoC communications team)
- Three social media messages sent each year highlighting your affiliation with AoC, including a link to your website
- Invitation for one to attend our summer reception each year
- Termly newsletter, specifically for affiliate subscribers
- Ability to use the AoC affiliate subscriber logo on your marketing and website materials
- Opportunity to work with us on relevant campaigns.
- Discounted rates to attend our specialist conferences, which cover topics including funding, quality and
- Discounted rates for marketing opportunities direct to our members
- Discounted rates for sponsorship opportunities at our conferences
Please contact the membership office for further information on affiliate subscription.