Details of the networks held in the region:
- Business Development Managers
- College HE
- College Finance Directors' Group
- HR Managers
- Inspection Nominees
- IT Managers
- Learning and Development Managers
- MIS Managers
- Principals' Forum
- Quality, Excellence and Innovation
- Student Services (NAMSS Regional Network)
Network meetings provide a forum for professional exchange in an informal setting.
They are an opportunity to hear relevant updates from external partners and from AoC, support the exchange of good practice, and act as a springboard for collaborative development projects between colleges.
Wherever possible, each network is chaired by a practitioner from a member college and all members are encouraged to suggest agenda items and speakers they would like to hear from at meetings.
Meetings are held at member colleges across the region and usually last for around two to three hours with a networking lunch.
Professional development networks run by AoC West Midlands are free to attend for AoC West Midlands member colleges. The following fees apply:
- AoC member outside of the West Midlands region - £50 + Vat
- Non AoC member - £75 + Vat
Please contact the team for further information or a booking form.