The East region convenes a range of regional networks through which members share information, disseminate good practice and receive regular updates from key national and regional bodies and businesses. The networks provide staff with structured opportunities to meet their peers and exchange information and best practice.
Members of networks meet regularly (2-3 times per year) and have the opportunity to attend specialist training events as well as having valuable time to talk informally.
During 2019-20 the East region will be offering the following networks:
- Apprenticeship and Business Development Managers’ Network
- Chairs and Governors’ Network
- Chief Executives’ Network
- Clerks and Governance Professionals' Network
- College HE Network
- Curriculum and Quality Network
- English, Maths and ESOL Network
- English, Teaching and Learning Network
- Finance Managers’ Network
- HR Professionals' Network
- Maths Practitioner Network
For further information contact Jen Hope.