AoC Create works at the heart of the further education sector. Over 20 years experience of supporting colleges mean we are one step ahead in understanding the needs of colleges and the broader sector. We offer products and services to help colleges succeed in today’s challenging environment, encompassing executive recruitment, interim management, training, consultancy, sponsorship and events, along with our specialist job board, AoC Jobs.
Working alongside AoC's policy experts, AoC Create knows about the issues and legislative changes affecting the sector before its competitors do, and when you work with us you’re supporting the FE sector as all of our profits are invested back into AoC.
Did you know in 2014-15 we:
- Supported colleges with the recruitment of 77 senior professionals
- have been successful in securing repeat business for executive recruitment, with 60% of our business coming from previous clients
- Launched AoC Jobs, our specialist job board for further education, promoting jobs in FE to the sector and wider industry professionals
- Delivered a varied programme through 36 conferences with over 4,500 sector professionals attending
- Designed and launched a new Senior Leadership programme for the Welsh FE Sector on behalf of the Welsh Government, in partnership with Colleges Wales
- Supported several cohorts of sector leaders and managers in their professional development through our contextualised in-house and open middle management and leadership development programmes
- Placed over 75 Interim Managers into assignments during the 12 months up until March 2015, supporting over 60 colleges
- Had 110 suppliers at the AoC Annual Conference & Exhibition 2014 – our largest exhibition to date