The Trust also supports the work of AoC Sport. We know that sport and physical activity are effective in improving mental health and wellbeing, and as such directly support educational attainment. Utilising all expertise within the AoC group, we work closely with AoC Sport to jointly deliver projects that support and develop the physical and mental health of all within the post-16 education landscape. We believe that sport and physical activity are essential components of college life that give students a significant advantage in education, employment and health. Our vision is for every college student to participate regularly in sport or physical activity. To see more of our work with AoC Sport you can follow the links below or visit the website.
- AoC Sport and Mind launch partnership to develop mental health projects in colleges
- AoC Sport launches Inclusion Pledge Campaign for colleges
- Building partnerships to open up opportunities for disabled college students
- New funding to diversify sport volunteer workforce
- Inaugural AoC Sport Inclusion Hub colleges chosen
- AoC Sport Awards spotlight: Achievement in Disability Sport and Hall of Fame
- Cirencester College using futsal to talk about mental health