02 November 2012
Certificate in Leadership for Reputation
Wednesday 16 January & Thursday 17 January 2013 | London
AoC Create are pleased to offer the prestigious CLR course exclusively for Principals, Vice Principals and Senior Management. This three day reputation management course is led by the current President Elect for the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, Sue Wolstenholme. The CIPR accredited course consists of two days of reputation management training with a follow up day which is devoted to media training.
Throughout the course, you will learn the importance of building understanding, confidence and reputation for Colleges. The drive towards the provision of world-class skills implies ever greater public and political scrutiny of the performance of all Colleges, of all kinds, in all regions.
The course will cover:
- Reputation Theory: defining accountabillity, transparency, trust, disclosure, honesty - the assets and the difficulties such concepts can represent to public sector institutions
- Visions and Missions: creating the corporate personality that can build long-term alliances; accelerating the pursuit of ever greater challenges; weathering reputation storms and winning admiration and affection among multiple audiences
- Issues Management: weighing the problems that expose your institution to possible criticism; planning and executing the correct response; growing a succesful advocacy for your College from issue to issue
- Reputation Measurement and Monitoring: finding the best way of accessing and asessing important opinions about your College and how they might be shifting over time and in response to specific initiatives; adjusting strategy and tactics accordingly
- Crisis Management: preparing yourself and your senior teams to bring the unexpected incident or threat under control in ways which respect your core values as an institution
- Media: participants will spend a full day working through media training exercises. In these, a real-life television and radio news reporter will conduct simulated interviews about the kind of event which could put any College under the media glare.
What will I get out of it?
- Reputation management key skills for College leaders
- Motivation to look afresh at how reputation is currently managed and led in your College
- A CIPR accredited qualification
- Confidence in handling a mixture of media issues
- The opportunity to network with peers
Who should attend?
- Vice Principals
- Heads of Communication / Communications Directors
For further information or to book online please visit:
View all events