The Association of Colleges exists to represent and promote the interests of Colleges and provide members with professional support services.
Key Services for Members
AoC’s diverse range of member services includes:
- Weekly Briefings for a very wide range of College managers and Governors informing and analysing the latest developments in education policy, teaching practice, employment law, governance, funding regulations and much more.
- Professional and expert advice lines.
- National and regional networks that drive education policy and share best practice.
- A voice to influence Government, its agencies and partners on policies affecting Colleges, their students and staff at national and regional levels.
- Discounted, guaranteed member rates for AoC Create conference, recruitment, consultancy and training services.
- Discounts with a range of suppliers, negotiated by AoC for members only.
- Exclusive access to intelligence and analysis online through the Member Area of our website.
- The right to vote on the finances of the company and governance of your membership organisation at the Annual General meeting.
- Access to procurement expertise and shared services.
- The right to use the AoC logo on College communications and marketing materials.
- Membership of the largest network of Colleges – the forum in which to promote new ideas in College management and to shape the future of UK education.